Sunday, January 4, 2009

Idle Chit Chat

I am not very good at blogging.  I would much rather read other people's blogs than write my own.  Anyway, we had a great winter break and school and normal work schedules start tomorrow.  Bummer!  Anyway....I guess everyone and their dog got Guitar Hero or Rock Band for Christmas except us.  I kind of want it but the biggest obstacle is where to store all of the equipment.  Seriously, where does everyone put it away?  I also want my own camera-a small one.  Brady has a really nice camera with two lenses which all fit in a back-pack.  However, it is not very convenient or user friendly for those cute spontaneous moments with the kids or when going to the zoo with 3 kids when you don't have time to get the camera out of the backpack.  Lucky for me my birthday is in about 2 weeks.  Now I just have to decide what to ask for-Guitar Hero or a camera? 

I don't think this is very interesting.  Let me see if I have any juicy tidbits...Ok, so our house backs/sides to a busy street.  Last night the road was rather icy and Brady and I sat at our dining room window watching cars taking the curve too fast and spinning out.  It was really fun (don't worry no collisions or injuries).  We left the window for awhile and the plow or salt truck must have come by because much to our dismay no more spin-out action.  This is how exciting it is here at the Freestones.

Quinton is starting Cub Scouts.  I am scared.

2 comments:

  1. I know. I feel kind of left out of the guitar hero phenom too. You could store it in your coat closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you are blogging! I am excited to catch up. And you should be afraid of cub scouts. It is the my achilles heel! And it only gets worse...

    ReplyDelete