Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not that there's anything wrong with that



Signs that I am well on my way to becoming an old woman....

I get chilled and need to wear sweaters and jackets like never before.

The heated seat in my car is my friend.

I was telling a story the other night and saw a look in the listener's eye that I recognized. It was that look of "I have already heard this story but I am going to indulge her".

I am developing strong opinions about things that are really not that controversial (i.e. when a product says reduced sugar but they replace the sugar with artificial sweetener. Why can't they just reduce the sugar?!). See what I mean?

I am starting to hold grudges.

I check the fiber content of food I eat.

I feel the need to butt into conversations when I hear inaccurate information.

I'm sure there are more but I can't remember.

The pictures above are a couple of ladies who I love very much and skinny dip with on occasion. Here is to growing older with style!





3 comments:

  1. I was just about to write about how I'm turning into mom! We must be on the same wavelength. I love that picture of Grammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and who is attached to that handsome arm next to Grammie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say that half of those things you pointed out may actually be family related. You know - stories that are always re-told for the first time, inaccurate information corrections, etc. If you and your hubby have argued about how much water to put in the sauce pan to steam up some broccoli then you are doomed.

    ReplyDelete