Friday, March 19, 2010

My Special Kids

So, I probably do not blog (brag) enough about my kids. They really are quite amazing to me! Here is a poem Quinton did at school. I have to hide on the side of the fridge because if he saw it on display he would rip it up. He's just that way.





Here is a drawing Sophia did for her friend Elana. I had to hurry and scan it before she gave it away. As you can probably tell it is the Cheshire Cat. What I love are the peace sign eyes. She likes peace signs and I think that is so cute! She is very observant and vivacious.



What can I say about Penn? He entertains and amazes us daily! He is the proof to me that children come with their own personalities. I think he came with extra!



Here is a picture of me in my new glasses.



A few more Quinton items before he finds them and destroys them. I love the candid baseball picture since we can't get him to smile for posed photos. I'm glad the photographer got this shot!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the poem! I also love the photo-- it is so perfect. I also want a friend who is fair so I don't have to do what they want to do. Sophies cat is so cute-- I especially like the little face at the bottom. And Penn... I went to Costa Vida yesterday and Geraldo asked where he was, how many two year-olds can you say that about?

    ReplyDelete