Friday, September 4, 2009

Boring Blog Update

The kids hanging out at the bar (which is really just he half wall room divider) chilling out eating frozen lemonade.


Is that what my Blog turned into? Me updating people on fund raising? B O R I N G ! ! By the way, I did spend $90 on frozen cookies so my kids could at least get the lowest prize. Lame, I know.

Quinton starts Running Club this morning. I am proud of him and hopes he likes it. Sophia wanted to do it too but you have to at least be a 3rd grader. I guess I am living vicariously through my kids to a point. I wish I had participated more in school activities and sports.

Speaking of running. I finally got my little running computer up and going. It is really complicated. There is a heart rate monitor that you wear around your chest, a foot pod which goes on your shoe and a wrist computer which looks like a watch. I had to go run on the treadmill at the rec center to calibrate the footpod. I don'tknow if I have ever calibrated anything before. Now I have to figure out what I am keeping track of in the first place. I just want to know how far I am going. Maybe driving the route with the car is easier.

Anyway, I have lots to do this morning so I better go...


Penn now knows that he gets a bath in the sink if he throws up in the kitchen. Nice face!

4th Week of School. I am trying to take a picture each week to see how fast they change!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures. Sam really likes the one of Penn! Our boys will start running club in November when it cools down a little bit. Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the boring update Beth. This is my boring comment.

    ReplyDelete