Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let Me Eat Cake!


So I finally bought one of those chocolate bundt cakes from Costco about 10 days ago for Brady's Mom's birthday. I had always wanted to get one but really couldn't justify just buying a cake. It was really really good. So, yesterday I was at Costco buying Penn's weekly supply of Silk and what the heck, I got a chocolate cake too.

Well, last night Brady informed me that he was making a rule about chocolate cake from Costco. It is okay to get it for an occasion but not just because we want cake. Hmmm. This coming from the man who made us drive all around Grand Junction looking for a certain flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream for his nightly fix (he is over it now by the way).

Brady is not really into treats like I am. That is probably a good thing. When I was pregnant with Penn I would get hungry at night in bed. He would say, "just go to sleep, it will be better". Well, I only gained 15 pounds with Penn so I guess that was good advice.

Also, I will probably get over the cake with this go round and not feel the need to get it again....I better go see if I still like it!
Penn liked it too and it didn't even make him throw up even
though it contains whey. Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Remember the cupcakes when Sophie was a baby? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was bad. I saw them at the store the other day and walked away quickly!

    ReplyDelete