Monday, April 27, 2009

Up Too Late


Isn't ironic?  Remember that song?  It really should have been "Doesn't that just suck?"  Anyway, I'm addicted to the show Intervention.  Also, I'm agitated that my washing machine doesn't seem to be agitating correctly.  Now, isn't that ironic? 

Also my scanner isn't working but that just sucks, not ironic...

The picture has nothing to do with this post.  I just knew that Lysa and Meri would like a nice big bottom shot (and I don't mean Penn).  Plus, blogs are much more interesting when pictures are included.

4 comments:

  1. I like it when you're up late-- it means you finally post again to your blog!

    I would let you borrow my scanner but am afraid to know what you want to scan... I don't know how much more humiliation I can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the shot is CUTE and I agree with Lysa that I like it when you are up late. I need to know what is going on in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing your words to her tune is pretty catchy--I think you are on to something. Now where are the lyrics to our Carnie Wilson show song? It may just be our ticket...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice picture Beth, I think it's great that you only update your blog once a month...

    ReplyDelete